Marketing Consultant experienced in advising technology companies on multi-channel marketing strategy and planning, content marketing, social media, and business development
During a marketing and sales career spanning over 30 years, I have worked for a wide range of organizations in publishing, libraries and the arts. Since 2015, I have also provided marketing consultancy services to technology training and solutions companies.
Following a short-term consultancy project in 2015, I have worked on an ongoing basis as Marketing Consultant for Oxford Computer Training, a leading provider of training courses on Microsoft technologies in the area of identity and security.
Since 2016, I have also worked on an ongoing basis as Marketing Consultant for Oxford Computer Group North America, a Microsoft Gold Partner and a leading provider of identity, security and governance solutions.
- Marketing strategy, planning, and campaigns (including content marketing and social media)
- Reviewing marketing and sales processes, including databases, and recommending improvements
- Advising on the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Reviewing company websites, and recommending improvements
- Copywriting and overseeing design of marketing materials
- Researching and writing blog posts
- Leading/mentoring marketing teams
Susanna is an ideas machine – make sure to keep a pen and paper handy!
From the very first meeting she has been transformational and, starting with a short-term consultancy project for OCG Learning in 2015, she is now an integral part of our worldwide team.
She has brought energy and focus to our marketing efforts, and greatly contributed to our wider business strategy. She never stops thinking about how to improve things, and her work has yielded great results.HUGH SIMPSON-WELLS, CEO, OXFORD COMPUTER GROUP